Join us at Papa’s Pizza Parlor on November 20th. Download this flyer for details.
NW Bicycle Safety Council
To educate and promote safety and harmony between cyclists and others who share the road, as well as strengthen community and family ties through cycling-related programs and events.
- To minimize the number of injuries and deaths by educating cyclists about safe gear, safe riding, and overall road safety.
- To promote a better shared experience for all users through awareness of traffic laws and rules of the road.
- To strengthen community and family ties through cycling-related programs and events.
- Ongoing bicycle safety programs for adults and children
- Television programs on bicycle safety education
- Annual bicycle skills rodeo for children
- Bicycle riding program for senior citizens